- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom
or cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 lb. Kielbasa sausage or turkey Kielbasa
- White rice
In a small saucepan, simmer the mixed vegetables until done. While they are cooking, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a deep fry pan. Slice the Kielbasa and then quarter each of the slices so there are four bite size pieces. Brown the Kielbasa in the butter. Then add the can of cream of mushroom soup to the meat and butter. then add the milk and blend it all together making a cream sauce. Add the vegetables, blend it all together and serve over rice. Use milk to the consistency you like.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 4 scallions -- minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper -- to taste
Dust chicken lightly with flour. Melt butter in nonstick fry pan and
saute chicken over medium-high heat until brown on both sides, about
2-3 minutes per side. Remove chicken and keep warm.
Pour broth into skillet, increase heat and deglaze skillet by boiling
and scraping loose browned bits on bottom of pan. Add ginger and
cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in mustards and scallions.
Season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over chicken.