- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp. oleo
- 2 (13 3/4 oz.) cans College Inn Broth
- 8 oz. fresh or frozen tortellini
- 1 (15 oz.) can corn
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can tomato bits
In large saucepan over medium high heat, cook garlic in oleo for 2 to 3 minutes. Add broth and tortellini. Heat to boil and reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Add corn and tomato and simmer 5 minutes more. Serve topped with cheese. Works good in crockpot.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 4 scallions -- minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper -- to taste
Dust chicken lightly with flour. Melt butter in nonstick fry pan and
saute chicken over medium-high heat until brown on both sides, about
2-3 minutes per side. Remove chicken and keep warm.
Pour broth into skillet, increase heat and deglaze skillet by boiling
and scraping loose browned bits on bottom of pan. Add ginger and
cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in mustards and scallions.
Season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over chicken.