- 2 12oz packages of elbow macaroni
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 red bell pepper, medium chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, medium chopped
- 2 tomatoes, medium chopped
- 1 can drained tuna fish
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil the macaroni until tender; then place the pan in the sink and run cold water over the macaroni until it is completely cooled down. Boil the eggs ahead of time, and run cold water over them until they are completely cool. Chop up the eggs into bite-sized peices.
Put the vegetables, eggs, tuna, and mayonnaise in to a very large bowl.
Stir until slightly mixed. Add macaroni and stir until completely mixed.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 2-ounce can mushrooms
- 3/4 cup liquid
- 18 medium boiled shrimp
- 1 1/2 pints medium oysters
- Parmesan cheese
To make sauce, melt butter and add flour, garlic, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed and liquid. Add mushrooms and shrimp. Cook until thickened. Put oysters in saucepan and simmer just until edges curl. Drain. Put oysters on cleaned oyster shells. Cover each with sauce mixture. Sprinkle each with cheese. Place on tray covered with rock salt. Broil for about 5 minutes or until bubbly.