- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of water (adjust to make thin sheet)
- Combine: 2 Tsp oil, 1/3 cup chopped green onion,
- 1tsp salt
Spread oiled green onion over sheet, then roll up and cut into 3-4 section-- depends on size.
To make the bread flat stand the section on end, depress while twisting (this makes it flaky).
Pan fry the bread with 1-2 Tsp oil depends on taste.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 4 scallions -- minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper -- to taste
Dust chicken lightly with flour. Melt butter in nonstick fry pan and
saute chicken over medium-high heat until brown on both sides, about
2-3 minutes per side. Remove chicken and keep warm.
Pour broth into skillet, increase heat and deglaze skillet by boiling
and scraping loose browned bits on bottom of pan. Add ginger and
cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in mustards and scallions.
Season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over chicken.