- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of water (adjust to make thin sheet)
- Combine: 2 Tsp oil, 1/3 cup chopped green onion,
- 1tsp salt
Spread oiled green onion over sheet, then roll up and cut into 3-4 section-- depends on size.
To make the bread flat stand the section on end, depress while twisting (this makes it flaky).
Pan fry the bread with 1-2 Tsp oil depends on taste.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 2-ounce can mushrooms
- 3/4 cup liquid
- 18 medium boiled shrimp
- 1 1/2 pints medium oysters
- Parmesan cheese
To make sauce, melt butter and add flour, garlic, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed and liquid. Add mushrooms and shrimp. Cook until thickened. Put oysters in saucepan and simmer just until edges curl. Drain. Put oysters on cleaned oyster shells. Cover each with sauce mixture. Sprinkle each with cheese. Place on tray covered with rock salt. Broil for about 5 minutes or until bubbly.