- 4 chicken breast - diced up into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch of broccoli (or 10 oz frozen chopped) - diced up into bite sized pieces
- 5 to 10 garlic cloves - minced or pressed
- basil & oregno - to taste (aprox. 1/2 tps each)
- 1 medium carton, Half and Half
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 10oz pack of small shell pasta
- olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese - to taste
Start water boiling for pasta and add pasta when boiling, cook until done and then drain.
Cook broccoli (I steam fresh - or follow frozen package directions)
Brown chicken pieces in olive oil, add tomatoes and garlic, simmer for approx 3 minutes, add basil and oregeno, simmer again for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add Half and Half. Simmer again for 3 to 7 minutes, add pasta and parmesan cheese, stir well and serve.
Its great served with french or garlic bread and a salad.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 2-ounce can mushrooms
- 3/4 cup liquid
- 18 medium boiled shrimp
- 1 1/2 pints medium oysters
- Parmesan cheese
To make sauce, melt butter and add flour, garlic, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed and liquid. Add mushrooms and shrimp. Cook until thickened. Put oysters in saucepan and simmer just until edges curl. Drain. Put oysters on cleaned oyster shells. Cover each with sauce mixture. Sprinkle each with cheese. Place on tray covered with rock salt. Broil for about 5 minutes or until bubbly.