1 box (10 oz.) Asparagus Cuts
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons creamy mustard blend
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 thick slices whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts (optional)
In small saucepan, cook asparagus according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Drain again.
In large bowl, combine asparagus, turkey, mustard and honey.
To assemble sandwiches, line bread slices with lettuce. Top with turkey mixture, tomato and sprouts, dividing evenly.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 2-ounce can mushrooms
- 3/4 cup liquid
- 18 medium boiled shrimp
- 1 1/2 pints medium oysters
- Parmesan cheese
To make sauce, melt butter and add flour, garlic, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed and liquid. Add mushrooms and shrimp. Cook until thickened. Put oysters in saucepan and simmer just until edges curl. Drain. Put oysters on cleaned oyster shells. Cover each with sauce mixture. Sprinkle each with cheese. Place on tray covered with rock salt. Broil for about 5 minutes or until bubbly.